What are double glazed windows?
Double glazed windows are windows that are made with a unique insulation technique. In this technique, two layers of glass are fitted in a single frame with a gap between them. The air gap between the two layers of glass creates sound and thermal insulation. Double Glazed windows are apt for those who are looking out for thermal insulation. Double glazed windows provide the ultimate privacy, with a barrier that efficiency keeps outdoor noises. Double glazed Windows facilitate minimal sound transmission.
Benefits of Double Glazed windows:
- Energy Efficient: Double glazed windows are energy efficient. They provide strong insulation as compared to other mediums. Double glazed windows can help you to reduce energy and consequently associated heating costs.
- Optimum water tightness: One of the striking features of double glazed windows is their ability to seal out rain and restrict moisture. A well-fitted double glazed window welded in your premises can help you to get the desired protection from sun, wind and rain.
- Soundproof: A double glazed window provides you the desired disengagement from the chaos of the outer world, helping you limit sound transmission.
- Easy to operate and maintain: Double glazed windows are ergonomic and do not demand much maintenance or frequent repairs. Once installed efficiently, these windows offer you long term peace of mind.
- High Endurance: The two-layered double glazed windows are highly durable. They can withstand any climatic conditions with ease. Their high level of functionality and distortion resistant property makes them an apt choice and worth the investment.
- Superior Appearance: Double glazed windows give your premise a distinct edge. They are sure to elevate the overall appearance of your house and add more splendour to the area. Double glazed windows perfectly blend with your interiors and gives your house an extravagant appearance.
Designer Aluminium Windows in Sydney
Miriam Projects Pty Ltd brings to you some of the best aluminium windows in Sydney. Our windows are a perfect combination of style and comfort. They operate conveniently without any hassles. Our range of double glazed windows consists of an array of different sizes, shapes, frames, designs, and patterns. At Miriam Projects Pty Ltd, we strive to bring to you contemporary aluminium windows that are durable, energy-efficient, and eco-friendly too.
We have an experience of over two decades in providing advanced windows and doors through Australia. Our constant endeavour to upgrade our product list and introduce edge apart products, makes us one of the best suppliers of aluminium windows in Sydney.
Features of our Aluminium Windows in Sydney:
- Strong: Aluminium windows are strong and can handle even extreme conditions.
- Lightweight: Aluminium windows are lightweight and easy to install. It does not take more than half a day to install aluminium windows in Sydney.
- Easy to clean: It requires less effort to clean and maintain aluminium windows. All you need to do is wipe the windows occasionally with the help of a damp cloth and mild detergent.
- Long-Lasting: Aluminium windows are sturdy and robust. They have high endurance.
- Sleek and contemporary: Aluminium windows are aesthetically attractive and look great as apart of contemporary designs. They give a touch of modernism and opulence to your space.
Miriam Projects Pty Ltd is a Family run fabrication company specializing in the manufacturing of Aluminium windows and doors. Miriam Projects Pty Ltd has built a reputation for supplying quality products at affordable prices. As one of the leading window suppliers in NSW, we design, produce, and supply Sliding windows Sydney that can ensure continuous airflow in various angles. The windows are designed to make use of natural light efficiently and ensure energy conservation at a high level. We also design custom-made architectural windows based on the requirements of the customers.
At Miriam, we specialize in a range of products, including double glazing windows and doors, butt-joined windows, arch windows, bi-fold doors, stacker doors French doors, double glazed windows, sliding doors in Sydney NSW.
Connect with us now to know more!
We are specialised in manufacturing various types of windows such as aluminium windows, glass and double-glazed windows. Besides their security, windows are designed to make use of light efficiently and ensure energy conservation at a high level. We also design customised windows according to the requirements of the customers in Sydney. So, we can create the windows you desire based on shape, size or colour.
The most commonly used glass is low emissivity glass which promises high performance in temperature insulation. The glass used has an invisible layer of metal and a special coating that can be applied with different glazes, which can be used to combat different climatic conditions. The High-Solar-Gain glass is suitable for extreme winters due to its properties of reducing heat loss and increasing heat intake. Moderate-Solar-Gain glass is suitable for moderate climatic conditions as they help in reducing heat loss but do not obstruct light. Low-Solar-Gain glass is used to provide double glazed windows protection against strong UV rays.
Yes, all our aluminium windows in Sydney we provide are covered with unbeatable warranties. The warranty period of the windows depends upon their size, functionality, as well as various other factors. For any further queries contact us, we will help you in the best way possible.
Double glazed windows require only a little care and maintenance. You need to clean the window frames regularly, use a dehumidifier in the winter if you have sliding windows, avoid grit in tracks and runners, use vacuum cleaners to remove the grit and dirt.